Westmont has become one of the most active hotel investors worldwide and is continually monitoring hotel markets for potential investments. As a result of its worldwide presence, Westmont has extensive market knowledge, excellent operational expertise and strong relationships with the world’s largest hospitality brands, lenders and advisors. This provides Westmont with a steady deal flow and a strong reputation in concluding both actively-marketed deals and off- market negotiated transactions.
Westmont endeavours to buy assets at the right time of the cycle and provide strong returns for its co- investors. Westmont will invest in an asset when it believes value can be created. Value creation is normally achieved by a combination of factors involving rebranding of the hotel, repositioning the product through capital expenditure and by improving the management and profitability. Westmont has franchise relationships with most major hotel brands and is able to objectively determine the most appropriate brand for each asset.
Westmont has invested in various types of hotels including limited service, extended stay, mid-market, full service, boutique and luxury hotels, as well as upscale resorts.
Westmont does a substantial part of its work alongside global world class investment partners. These include but are not limited to:
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Pension Funds
- Family Offices
- HNWI (High Net Worth Individuals)
- Financial Institutions
- Profit maximisation through optimization of sales strategies and cost base
- With significant multi national and multi brand experience, Westmont has relevant experience and proprietary benchmarking to directly manage hotels to deliver superior profit performance or asset manage third party hotel managers
- Brand optimization given the market and asset location and features
- Selective investment of capital to support strategic operational and business plan
- Westmont has experience managing capital expenditure in order to meet brand requirements while achieving strong investment returns
- Westmont has developed a plethora of partnerships with a diverse network of project managers, architects and contractors
- On-going assessment of value-add opportunities within the asset
- Continual hold/sell assessment
- Maximise real estate asset management opportunities including lease extension/renegotiation
- Our experienced teams will work hand in hand with our partners to establish the correct corporate structure for each hotel investment
- As Westmont works with a diverse group of investors and partners, it is able to fulfill different reporting needs
For further information and co- investment opportunities with Westmont, please refer to our contact page and get in touch with our team.